One of a Kind - Coral Inlay Leather Diamond Shape Earrings
- Meticulously Handmade
- Option to buy the set with the necklace below
- Premium quality cowhide leather
- Stone: genuine White Coral
- Hand painted and hand tooled
- Medium brown with dark brown accents
- Stainless steel ear wires
- Earrings drop length (approx.): 2” H x 1.25” W
- Necklace pendant is 2" H
- Necklace chain is stainless steel and is 20" long
- Doubled leather on both items
- Boho/western/hippie style
- Note : Colors are accurate though based on some monitors set up, colors may look slightly different.
About Coral Inlay Leather Diamond Shape Earrings
The stunning White coral is generally called "safed moonga" in Hindi, or the "shet prevales" in its familiar name. It is found around the coral reefs of the Australian and the Mediterranean region is America as well. It is made from white coral rocks.
The gemstone in our Coral Inlay Leather Diamond Shape Earrings is a fabulous gemstone, and unlike every other gemstone, it originates from the deep sea and is not made in the earth's crust like other gemstones. The outer surface of the White Coral is made from the soft polyps found in marine water. Generally, coral reefs are formed when polyps are attached to the sea bed surface, later buds to multiply lies, and the polyps calicles are made of the limestones.