One of a Kind, Half Moon Opal Inlay Leather Earrings
- Meticulously Handmade
- Premium quality cowhide leather
- Stone: genuine opal dendrite
- Hand painted and hand tooled
- Medium brown with dark brown accents
- Stainless steel ear wires
- Drop length (approx.): 2” H x 1.3” W
- Doubled leather
- Boho style
- Note : Colors are accurate though based on some monitors set up, colors may look slightly different.
About Half Moon Opal Inlay Leather Earrings
This gorgeous stone is known for its intricate, tree-like patterns that make each piece one-of-a-kind. Dendrite means tree-like inclusions in the milky opal that is made up of silicates or manganese oxides. They contemplate as moss opal or Merlinite. Dendritic Opal is pulled out from the mines of New Mexico and is often known to possess an opalescent luster. It is recognized to slot in a blend of white quartz with the insertions of the dark, depending on the each extracted gem jewel. Merlinite which is often termed as Dendritic Opal is known to contain the inclusions that resemble a leaf. The dark tone in the Moss Opal is due to the presence of manganese oxide.