One of a Kind Tooled Leather Bracelet Wild Horse Turquoise Stone
- Handmade by one of the best US Artisans
- Premium, brand new tooled leather
- Stone: 1.6" H x 0.8" W Wild Horse Turquoise stone
- Bracelet fits from 7" to 8.5" wrist
- Bracelet is 2.5" wide at center
- Peg screw closure - can be resized up or down by unscrewing and moving the screw to a different hole
- Boho/southern/vintage style
- Note: this bracelet is made with brand new genuine leather. Marks are normal and are to recreate a vintage look. Colors are accurate though based on some monitors set up, colors may look slightly different.
This gorgeous handmade bracelet is as unique as it gets. The handcraft work on it is simply superb! One of a kind beauty for one of a kind you...
About Tooled Leather Bracelet Wild Horse Turquoise
Wild Horse turquoise is the name given for a new found mined in the Gila Wilderness area in southern Arizona. Chocolate brown with off white spots, it is magnesite (magnesium carbonite) mixed with hematite. Its spotted appearance resembles the pattern on the Appaloosa horse. Also marketed under the names "Appaloosa" and "Crazy Horse" magnesite.