One of a Kind - White Coral Inlay Leather Earrings
- Meticulously Handmade
- Premium quality cowhide leather
- Stone: genuine White Coral
- Hand painted and hand tooled
- Medium brown with dark brown accents
- Stainless steel ear wires
- Drop length (approx.): 2” H x 1.25” W
- Doubled leather
- Boho style
- Note : Colors are accurate though based on some monitors set up, colors may look slightly different.
About White Coral Inlay Leather Earrings
The stunning White coral is generally called "safed moonga" in Hindi, or the "shet prevales" in its familiar name. It is found around the coral reefs of the Australian and the Mediterranean region is America as well. It is made from white coral rocks.
White Coral gemstone is a fabulous gemstone, and unlike every other gemstone, it originates from the deep sea and is not made in the earth's crust like other gemstones. The outer surface of the White Coral is made from the soft polyps found in marine water. Generally, coral reefs are formed when polyps are attached to the sea bed surface, later buds to multiply lies, and the polyps calicles are made of the limestones.